#tbt rear view mirror selfie with @katiemmaxwell 2004 in a Walmart parking lot. #mortifyinghighschoolbehavior
Living off a diet of tea and cinnamon toast (and occasionally shoving a rice krispies treat into my face at work; a food that is everything I love about stale candy without having to unwrap it and wait for a week), throwback to high school (switching out my diet reasons for anxiety about boys, whereas right now I’m just on my period and having a shit time trying to eat real food, and tumblr for livejournal). Really oddly comforting, actually, although I suppose I should be more motivated to make this scene at least not in my high school bedroom (which, to be fair the decor has changed an awful lot, and my dramatic online life is no longer threatened by the torture of a shared computer).
Pulled something in my leg, I think, since it’s still amazingly sore and refuses to oblige in the lunge part of my workout.
My inner battles today are also less real-world than they should be (looking for big girl jobs, fixing a resume, scanning and sending paystubs to verify that I exist, folding laundry), and are focused mostly around my debate on buying new jeans.
That and Ke$ha remixes.
I’m just drawn that way. #Chanel #elfieselfie
Rainbow Cactus Quartz/ Spirit Quartz.
Y’know people say shit about social media along the lines of ‘OMG no one cares what anyone had for breakfast’ and like.
I do? I care. I’m pretty sure a lot of people care. I want to hear that the people I care about are having delicious breakfasts or saw something odd at work or flirted with a cute barista. Or just any little thoughts they have that they feel are worth sharing.
I’ve always kind of assumed that’s how you’re supposed to feel about your friends.
H u m a n i t y isn’t a species. It’s a state of m i n d . It can’t be defeated. It moves m o u n t a i n s, it saves souls. We were b l e s s e d as much as we were cursed. In this little enclave of the lost, I witnessed the very best of b e i n g h u m a n.
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?
Everyone (okay a lot of people but not everyone whatever) keeps asking me about Mad Men, and I’m like ugh.
I don’t care.
I don’t care okay I didn’t even watch all of last season and the outfits are weird (some late 60s are good okay but some of it is AWFUL and I HATE IT and that is the shit I leave behind at Salvo).
Mostly I am sick of Don and I just don’t care I want to smack his dumb face with an octopus, or stomp on his foot really hard.
je suis farouche
remember that time less than 24 hours ago when i was like ‘i will def not make a les mis side blog’?
i liiiieeeed. like, five minutes after i said that i was making this.
anyway. i’ll post the occasional stuff here, as i always have, but follow there if you want for all les mis all the time.
mostly just heads-upping you that if ouhlalas is reblogging stuff from you, it’s me in disguise.
Aaron Paul. I met him the other day, and we were geeking out about each other’s shows. I was like, ‘Oh my God, Jesse!’ and he was like, ‘Oh my God, Sansa!’ It was so weird and amazing. But maybe he was just like, ‘Oh my God, you’re here!’ and maybe he’s not a Sansa fan. Let’s just think it in our minds that he is, and make it so. If you believe, you can achieve — that’s my motto!— Sophie Turner answering “Who’s the most surprising Sansa fan you’ve met?” (via elliesattlers)
It’s not ideal, but it’ll do (pig).
I wanted to run up to Laura’s and grab the daisy hat I wore for the show with her last summer, because the dress I am wearing for Easter is one that I wore with said hat, but I don’t think I’m gonna have time this week and also I spent too many dollars on dumb necessary things :p
I need to work on my flower crown skillz. There are all these shops and things that are able to make ones with nice delicate stem/band parts and somehow mine always end up pretty bulky. More research is needed.
Fine, I’ll just ignore the ice and pretend it’s spring. #easterflowercrownfactoryomg
Always post the rules.
Answer the questions from the person who tagged you.
Write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Actually tell them you tagged them.
- What movie makes you cry? So many. Atonement, Never Let Me Go, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Ratatouille (dude idk). I cry a lot.
- If you could only listen to one song for a year who would it be? Probably Daughter, “Youth” since I’ve already had it on mostly repeat for like, 2 years now.
- Broad city or Girls? Or are they both shite? I haven’t watched much of Broad City, but I do like it an awful lot. Hate Girls, I don’t like that they’re all so mean to each other.
- What’s your dream job? I’d like to work in social media, honestly, I’ve been looking into that locally. The problem is I don’t want to move to a big city. Or, in a daydream life I’d like to own a store, something vintage-y, you know. But I’m MEH on the owning your own business irl. Just in fantasies :p
- 80s or 90s music? 90s please.
- Why do you use tumblr? Because no one is on LJ anymore to be honest. In the beginning I used it for other things but I have come to realize that this is just the next step of LJ.
- Favorite article of clothing? Oh crap. Um. Probably my chambray songbird dress from Madewell, I wear that thing all the time. Or the 60s polka dot pom-pom dress I’m planning on wearing for easter this year, although I don’t wear it often it’s a delicious confection and I love it.
- Describe your ideal mate? tall slightly touseled literature enthusiast. or you know. go through my boyfriend tag :p
- Whats your ideal super power? Teleportation. I really hate driving.
- Where do you want to be in 1 year? Worrying less about money. Maybe with a big-girl job. I would like it not to be snowing.
- Do you know that you’re a babe? WHAT BABE
I TAG: boneycircus iwhospeakawkwardly cruciodatass absentlyabbie spheress makomori mouthlikebukowski dizzytea (I know I still have yours, it’s in my drafts ugh! I was trying to write it on my ipad :p) zoewashburne anhaga tralalalally
1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
2. What is your plan for today?
3. What song are you planning on being your summer anthem?
4. Where is the last place you were that wasn’t home?
5. Fruit or veggies?
6. Pants or skirts?
7. What was your first screen name?
8. First TV show you recommend to someone new?
9. If you could have one weird pet what would it be?
10. Which fictional universe would you chose to live in?
11. What is your favorite thing about yourself?