Sometimes people send me things on the internet and I make faces about them, alone, in my room, to the computer. I started trying to document these faces, because I love hilarity.
The last one is the most recent, it is the face I made in reaction to the video I just posted (sent to me by Blev, who is glorious). Two of them are reactions to weird fanart sent to me. The eyebrows might not have been an actual reaction, but an attempt to see now nefarious I could make them look. The picture with the hoodie is from when I was sick as a dog in October, so I’m totally makeup-less.
That really flattering one in the middle is also from when I was taking my makeup off, so my eyes are all freaky-oily looking from the remover.
- sunshine-herself reblogged this from katerspie and added:
- quiethandsquietkiss likes this
- mxy said: I like your face and your other great qualities as well~
- entmoot reblogged this from katerspie and added:
- ailishbot likes this
- indecisivespice said: PUH-lease. I wish I looked like that after taking my make-up off. I wish I looked nearly as good WITH my make-up on!
- judyjetsons likes this
- wanderlustingthoughts likes this
- plenilune likes this
- fauxbois said: omg thee are soo so sooo good.
- anhaga likes this
- jessimond likes this
- johnhousemans likes this
- sixtyandfour said: hahahahah this is perfect, I need to start doing this.
- katerspie posted this